Trials are a very important way to ensure the right Makeup + Hair look will represent your style + comfort level on your wedding day. We don’t believe in cookie cutter looks, therefor we want you to feel the most glamorous + the most like you on your special day!
At your appointment we take into consideration your skin tone + type, and will choose colors, textures and formulas that will photograph beautifully. We use the most innovative, professional products, and our goal is to work with you every step of the way to make you feel comfortable in your own skin.
Appointments run 1.5hrs long for each service. An additional $50 for every half hour over that time frame will be charged to client.
The following is a list of things you should bring to your makeup trial:
- Complete our Pre Trial form prior to your appointment here. You can upload photos of makeup inspiration pictures that you love onto here or provide them at your trial. Be sure the models skin tone and hair colour is similar to your own. (Pinterest or Google have great example of looks for weddings.)
- Wear an ivory or white shirt that is as close as possible to the colour of your wedding dress. This is to ensure your makeup will be shown more accurately.
- Photos of your wedding dress + Hair inspiration
- Your favorite makeup; Lipstick, blush, eyeshadow. This is so we can get an idea of a colours you feel confident in.
- Come with a clean face if possible. If that isn’t an option, come 5 minutes before so you have time to cleanse skin. (We have products to remove your makeup, so no worries)
- After your appointment, take lots of selfies in natural light to see how your makeup looks on camera and how it lasts. Get your friends and family’s opinion
- Make note of any changes you might want on your actual wedding day. Details such as less eyeliner, no eyeliner, add eyeliner, change eye shadow colours, change lip colour, more foundation, less foundation, etc, can all be altered on your wedding day.
The following is a list of things you should bring to your hair trial:
- Please have your headpiece, veil, and any hair accessories you have for the hair trial.
- Clip in hair extensions if you would like to experiment and add more volume or length to your style (additional costs for styling hair extensions).
- Come with clean, dry hair.
- Please do not pre style hair or straighten your hair.
- Images of your wedding dress.
- Images of hairstyles you would like to consider trying.